Office Administration Assistant – Dawson City
This position provides administration support and reception services to Chief Isaac Group of Companies.
We are seeking hard working individuals who have strong work ethics, who want to be part of a dynamic and growing company and have experience in the following:
- Basic office experience (using a phone system, office equipment and computers)
- Ability to deal tactfully and respectfully with all citizens, staff, clients and the public;
- Ability to prioritize work requirements and seek direction when required;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work well as part of a team;
- Ability to organize work tasks;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Experience scheduling;
- Experience conducting research and writing an asset;
- Ability to follow direction and established procedures;
- Communication skills, written and verbally.
Wage: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour based on experience
Benefit package for permanent employees
Conditions of employment:
-Class 5 Drivers License & Criminal Record Check
Ideal candidates should be willing to work in an office setting and will be required to take training to enhance their skills. This position is for 75 hours bi-weekly.
CII Hiring Policy Applies (Preference will be given to a qualified Tr’ondek Hwech’in citizen)
Please submit a detailed resume to:
Margie Kormendy – Chief Isaac Inc.
Box 1110, Dawson City, YT Y0B 1G0
Phone: 993-5384 or Fax: 993-5753
Closing Date: July 1st 2016