Tr’ondëk Hwëch’in Citizen Benefit Fund
Chief Isaac Group of Companies has established the new Citizen Benefit Fund. This fund is supported by contributions from our partners.
Individual Citizens and organizations run by TH Citizens or that support TH Citizens can apply. The funds can be applied for under 5 main pillars:
- Education & Training – for education or training opportunities that build capacity in our community.
- Health & Wellness – for activities that promote a happier and healthier way of living. This includes physical, mental and spiritual health.
- Arts & Culture – for events or activities that are rooted in Tr’ondëk Hwëch’in culture.
- Youth Engagement – for activities that encourage community engagement and development of Citizens aged 15-24.
- Elders’ Support – financial support for citizens aged 55 or older.
Applications are assessed on financial need and the community impact they make. The assessment is made by the Citizen Benefit Fund’s Committee made up of TH Citizens’, Chief Isaac staff and Chief Isaac’s partner’s representatives. Disbursements are made on a quarterly basis and application assessments will happen in the last month of each quarter. The next assessment will be for applications received before February 28th, 2021
To apply please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
This fund would not be possible without the generous contributions from our valued partners. Mähsi Cho!